May 2022 Deals
- Botox Special – buy 30 units, get the next 10 units free. Buy 40 units and get the next 20 units free. Add in your Alle points for extra savings
- Juvederm fillers are buy one syringe, get the second half off.
- Every month or so there is a free service giveaway. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up on my Facebook page (purelyinjectablesandthreads).
- Morpheus8-full face and neck is $750. See regular pricing below.
- Juvederm XC, XC plus-$585 per syringe
- Vollure -$ 675
- Volbella – 0.55 mL-$400
- Volbella- 1 mL- $ 625
- Voluma XC- $ 775
- Revanesse Versa- $ 450, lips $ 500 after rebate
- Restylane Lyft-$575
- Restylane Kysse-$ 615
- Restylane-L $ 575
- Restylane Contour-$ 700.
Botox- $10.50 per unit
Dysport – $3.25 per unit ( except Fridays, $3 per unit
Xeomin- $ 10 per unit
- Full Face– $600
- Full Face/neck-$750
- Neck/ submentum-$ 550
- Eyes or peri oral region-$ 450
- Resurfacing face/neck add $350
- Resurfacing peri oral/ eyes add $200
- Body depends on size of area treated
Crows feet- $375
Lower eyelid with Crowsfeet- $500
Bunny lines- $250
Smile lines- $300-$ 450
Upper/ lower lip, marionette-$450.
Brow lift -$750 -$1000 approximately
Full Face $1800-$2200
Cat Eye-$ 750 to $1000
Cheek lift -$750 to $ 1300.
Smooth threads are $12 per thread
( tornado) $25 per thread.
PDO thread prices are dependent not only on area but on the number of threads used. Fixation threads are added for improved duration but will also increase cost. Prices listed are approximate. A brow lift, for example in combination with a Cat Eye are actually 2 separate procedures. Smooth threads are added for increasing volume and collagen to an area and are an additional cost.
Miscellaneous Service Prices
- PRX-T33 – $1000/ 4 treatments ( the peel without the peel).
- Micro needling for face with PRP-$299 per treatment
- PRP under eyes-$399 per treatment
- Hair Restoration -$299 to $399.
PRP is platelet rich plasma. PRP is obtained by drawing the patients own blood, spinning it down in special tubes to obtain growth factors and cytokines to stimulate collagen and fibroblast. It is then injected back into the individual improving the skin’s appearance and proven to regrow hair.